Like the smartphone market which is heavily saturated with great specs and price the smartwatch industry is also following the pattern. Today I have to talk about the Uwear U11S which has been released recently in China. The price, specs and features go hand in hand without any compromising the overall performance. So in this article I will review the Uwear U11S in detail along with some pros and cons. A Far Better Alternative
Below are the lists of Uwear U11S 3G Smartwatch Phone advantages and disadvantages review which can also be considered as pros and cons along with problems and issues.
Reasons to Buy Uwear U11S Smartwatch (Pros and Advantages):
1. The screen is of 1.54 inch which is the standard size for a smartwatch like the 5.5 inch for a smartphone. It’s a IPS LCD which comes with a resolution of 240×240 pixels. Color representation and brightness are good enough to view under direct sunlight.
2. Next is that for processing it is powered by a 1.3 GHz Mediatek chipset. The smartwatch runs pretty smooth without any lags or issues whatsoever.
3. And for multitasking it comes with 1 GB of RAM. One GB for a smartwatch is more than enough as normally they use around 512 MB at max. So there is a lot more to speed for multitasking.
4. Next up is the internal memory. It comes with an 8 GB of on-board internal memory. Again like the 1 GB RAM 8 GB internal memory is like 128 GB for a smartphone. A Far Better Alternative
5. The device runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop. Yes users can install many apps from the Google Play Store, social apps in particular like Facebook, Skype, Twitter, etc.
6. Another reason is that this is not a regular smartwatch. Means it has a SIM card slot which lets you make phone calls without connecting to your smartphone. It supports 2G and 3G signals. Also send messages right from the device itself.
7. The wireless connectivity of the device is Bluetooth version 4.0 for connecting to smartphones and Wi-Fi for the internet.
8. Another good thing about the device is that it is compatible with both iOS and Android smartphones.
9. There is also a HD camera on the right side of the smartwatch. The resolution is not like a smartphone, it’s 0.3 megapixels.
10. A dedicated speaker is present on the right edge. Means for listening to music no need to connect to third party devices. However the sound is not large enough, but again considering the size it’s worth it.
11. The first health activity tool is the pedometer sensor which helps in measuring the number of footsteps taken and calorie burn. A Far Better Alternative
12. Next is that a heart rate sensor resides below the watch which is another great tool for measuring the number of heart beats per minute. It may not be as highly accurate as a dedicated heart rate sensor but does the job.
13. Yes it has a compass and GPS built into the device, means turn by turn navigation with maps is possible. There is also a gravity sensor as well.
14. The battery capacity of the smartwatch is 450 mAh. Compared to the majority out there in the market it’s one of the largest batteries from a Chinese brand.
15. Despite a large battery the product weights only 60 grams which is very very light and does not feel anything while on the hands.
16. Another cool feature is that when you raise up your wrist the watch will automatically light-up the screen. You don’t need to tap anywhere on the display or hit the nobs.
17. The entire body is casted out of metal, to be precise aluminium material. Along with that the quality of the leather strap is quite good.
Reasons Not to Buy Uwear U11S 3G Smartwatch (Cons, Demerits, Downsides, Disadvantages, Issues and Problems):
1. First is that there is no external memory card slot to expand the memory. However internally it has already 8 GB of memory which should suffice the needs for the majority out there.
2. And secondary cons or issues is that its not IP67 rated, means its not waterproof.
No major complains. However in case if you are looking for a better alternative then follow this<strong> best alternative Survival Watches.